Covid-19 Outbreak 24-Hour Public Hotline: 0800 029 999 – Send HI to 0600 123 456 on WhatsApp
Twenty-two people have been found dead at an East London nightclub. The horrific scene unfolded in...
The owner of the Enyobeni tavern in Scenery Park in East London where at least...
The repeal of the last remaining Covid-19 regulations, including the wearing of face masks and...
Protests at nine Eskom power stations and facilities over the past 24 hours could result...
East London, ZA
14.5 ° C
- 22 killed in East London tavern
- UPDATE | Owner of Eastern Cape tavern ‘devastated’ after inexplicable death of 20 patrons
- BREAKING NEWS | 22 killed in East London nightclub
- Celebrations and ‘slight’ uncertainty in hotel industry as last of the Covid-19 restrictions lifted
- Eskom labour protests ‘bring more load-shedding risks’ for SA
- ‘Historic day,’ says minister after two years and three months of protocols
- Health minister cancels Covid-19 face masks and travel certificates
- Go&Express 23 June 2022 e-edition
- Health department defends decision to use post offices to distribute chronic medication
- More than 8‚500 people aged 21 to 34 died on SA roads in three years
- Three more arrested in connection with R103m Absa fraud case
- ‘We do not expect any drama,’ says AmaFaku royal family as AmaMpondo King Zanozuko is laid to rest
- Drama at the funeral of AmaMpondo King Zanozuko Tyelovuyo Sigcau
- Cocaine worth more than R100m found on vessel in Durban harbour
- Multiplying a love of maths among Khowa’s youngsters
Gichul Kim and Eunju Jung, husband and wife team members of African Leadership ministry, are...
Merrifield’s Class of 2021 gathered at the clubhouse last week to celebrate their 100% pass...
SITHANDIWE VELAPHI The start of the school year hangs in the balance for 103,000 Eastern Cape...
The Pretoria High Court on Tuesday granted an urgent application brought forward by matric student...
The Discovery Surfers Challenge was held on Saturday February 26th Runners and paddlers of all ages and sizes conquered the 17.5km, 10km, 5km races. Print media...
The month of February is generally full of surprises in respect of sporting conditions and those who have run the various Surfers offerings of...
King William's Town
Call for other companies to join in the drive to 'helping those in need' by making a donation IT’S been a year of challenges for...