“Local is Lekker” is the theme of the GO! & Express Amateur Photographic Competition being run this Tourism and Heritage Month in partnership with local businesses.
Fantastic prizes are on offer from The Beauty Clinic, Pixl Online Solutions, Pot O’ Curry as well as a ‘special category’ prize from Mr B Photography.
Winning entries will be selected by Brandon Reynolds of Mr B Photography.
There is only one week left of the competition – so get snapping new photo’s of our gorgeous area or page through photo albums (digital or otherwise) to send in some old one’s that depict the theme.
Entry is simple.
1) Submit photo’s – recent or old depicting the theme of the competition – “Local is Lekker”.
2) Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PHOTO COMPO”.
3) Be sure to include your full name and daytime contact phone number.
4) The final week of the competition opens on Thursday September 30 and closes at 5pm on Wednesday October 6.
5) By entering, entrants confirm that they are Amateur photographers and that none of their photo’s have been published in print nor in digital formats / platforms.
6) Prizes are non-negotiable.
7) Winners will be notified by a representative of the GO! & Express and may not contact the sponsors unless directed to do so regarding the collection of their prize.
8) Photographs must not have any watermarks.
9) The quality of the photo’s must not be less than 300dpi and not exceed 1mb in file size.
10) Each entry must be submitted separately i.e. one e-mail per photographic submission.
11) Entrants agree to have their photographs used for promotional purposes and/or to be published in the digital and print versions of the GO! & Express including all related social media platforms.