THE Blenz Boutique Wine Fair takes place at the Old Selbornian Club next Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 9pm.
A selection of wines, gins, brandy, grappa, imported beers, cheeses and much more will be on show to taste and to order.
Tickets are R100 per person, available from Old Selbornian Club.
The following are participating:
- Mellasat & Dekkers Valley Vineyards – Wine of Origin Paarl – including a White Pinotage!;
- Iona Wines – Elgin;
- Durbanville Hills – including a new Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc;
- JC Le Roux – Vibrazio;
- Nederburg Wines;
- Zonnebloem Wines;
- Klipdrift Brandy (Gold & black Gold) – brandy is made from the Chenin Blanc grape, hence the participation;
- A selection of Ports and wines from Vinimark;
- RAKA Wines;
- Riebeek Cellars – including the very popular Montino Light White and Rosé;
- Swartland Cellars;
- Simonsvlei Wines;
- Mexco – imported wines, beers, etc, Proseccos from Italy;
- A selection of wines from Meridian Wine Merchants, a National Wine Distributor;
- 2 x Musgrave Gins (including the NEW Pink Rose Water Gin!) and the Clemengold Gin;
- Three Peaks Selection plus Rhino Tears Red & Rhino Tears White (for every bottle purchased, a percentage goes to saving the Rhino!);
- The Sommelier – A Selection of Wines of his Choice (Charles Poole);
- Food Stall – Charles & Sandy Poole, Ex Smoky Swallows / La Quisette Restaurant;
- TBC – Cheeses, etc;
- TBC – Vrede & Lust;
- TBC – Orange River Cellars;
- Lord’s Wines – Bonnievale;
- TBC – a selection of gins from La Barrique Distributor; and
- TBC – Van Loveren Wines.