THE vodka that celebrates the creativity in urban culture, Russian Bear, is taking its #IAMNEXT campaign to the next level, by calling all rappers with talent based in Eastern Cape to bring their flow to Russian Bear’s custom designed mobile recording studio.
Hitting the road from August 17, live recording sessions will be staged in community venues across the Eastern Cape.
“We’ll be coming to a hood near you to unearth the freshest talent in the South African hip hop scene. Aspiring rappers will get an opportunity to record their own demo track with Psyko Beats. “While on our journey, the freshest rapper with the winning demo will score a recording deal for a co-lab single with Kwesta, produced by Makwa Beats and released by Raplyf Records,” explains Russian Bear brand manager, Simone Burns.
If you think you have what it takes to be discovered in the Russian Bear #IAMNEXT tour, be sure to purchase a 750ml or 1l bottle of Premium Russian Bear Vodka and visit www.russianbear.co.za to register for one of the mobile recording sessions listed below.
List of venues:
- Wise Guys (East London) Thursday 17 August 8pm – 12am
- Jeff’s Place (East London) Friday 18 August 8pm – 12am
- Kwanos Meat Corner (Port Elizabeth) Saturday 19 August 6pm – 10pm
- Chief Ngqoko (Port Elizabeth) Sunday 20 August 2pm – 6pm
- Oom Cola (Port Elizabeth) Sunday 20 August 8pm – 12am